Become A Part of Our Festival
to Benefit the Plainville Community Fund at the Main Street Community Foundation
A Community-Hosted Pumpkin Festival for Everyone!
A fun way to meet creative people and local business owners who support our Community!
The PumpkinFest is an outdoor festival featuring live music, a kid's costume parade, kid's games, pie eating contest, a variety of food trucks, a haunted house and many local vendors. It wouldn't be a PumpkinFest without pumpkins, so everyone is invited to bring their own carved pumpkins or carve one at the Pumpkin Patch!!
- Carve Your Own Pumpkin, bring it to the "Pumpkin Patch" tent, we'll light it up and display it on the Library lawn FREE for all to SEE!! You can take it home with you when you leave. You can even Register to WIN A PRIZE!!
- Enjoy Live Music Downtown outside of Central Cafe: ON THE LOOSE at the Red Zone: ALL WASHED UP; & DJ Eric Wells in front of the Town Hall
- Enter to Win Prizes @ the PIE EATING CONTEST (6 PM) in front of the Town Hall
- March in the Kid's Costume Parade, starting at Parks & Rec on Whiting Street
- Eat a Variety of Delicious Food & Desserts from the many the Food Trucks
- Pick up a Plainville PumpkinFest Ad Book and Learn More About Our Sponsors
Shop for Souvenirs and Gifts at OVER 50 VENDOR BOOTHS!!
It's All Happening on Saturday
October 21st Starting at 4:00 pm
Downtown Plainville**in front of the Town Hall
RAIN OR SHINE!!!
A community-hosted pumpkin festival for everyone!
A fun way to meet creative people and local business owners who support the needy in Plainville CT
BOUNCE HOUSES, KID'S GAMES, HAUNTED HOUSE at the MASON'S LODGE, take pictures with the GIGANTIC PUMPKIN!
**2017 VENDOR SPACES AVAIL**
SHUTTLE BUS / PARKING UPDATE:
We are strongly suggesting that people park at the Plainville High School or the GE parking lot off of Woodford Avenue where there will be shuttle buses running continuously to the downtown area. All shuttles will drop off in front of the Park & Recreation / Post Office on Whiting Street. If you park on any of the side streets surrounding the downtown area, you may run into traffic issues so PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, try to use the shuttle buses to make things run more smoothly. Much Appreciated!!
Click here to check out the photo of our 1st Annual Plainville PumpkinFest Committee
and see if you recognize anyone you know!
Plainville PumpkinFest Saturday, October 21st 2017 from 4 - 8 pm
Rain or Shine ~ FREE Admission (Donations Welcome!)
Fun for the Whole Spooky Family!